We're bringing back Finally Friday!!!
If you have no flippin' clue what I'm talking about, you can get caught up here.
And as in caught up, I mean the last Finally Friday post was a year and a half ago!!!! ooops.
1) Me and the girls at my office started a work out session during our lunches on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. One of us brings a healthy lunch and we work out together. It's awesome. And it hurts. Hurts so good. Follow along on Instagram to see what we're up to each day.
2) We're planning a little getaway around some training I have coming up. We'll be in Nasvhille, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and then finally Atlanta. Any tips on what we should see while we're there??? (More info on Facebook, too.)
3) We're almost finished with our master bedroom. FINALLY. And, I cannot wait to show y'all. Charlie gave some sneak peaks in his previous post. Just a little more work on the trip and a few more finishing touches to the fireplace and it will officially be done! You can't tell I'm excited, right?
1) My parents live in Northern Illinois and this past week they had 10 inches of snow. Have to admit I was kind of jealous. I like snow.
2) With that being said, I am really looking forward to spring getting here. This year I plan on planting a larger garden, since my girls absolutely love fruits and vegetables........And of course fishing season starts!!!!!!!!
3) Our little girl Guthrie is 10 months old and is seriously only a couple weeks away from full out walking. Just this week she has been standing straight up off the ground and staying there without holding onto anything. I'll have my hands full once she's off walking. An almost 3 year old and almost 1 year old running right past their dad.
Favorite pin of the week:
Y'all know we have like a huge, huge, huge gun safe taking up way too much room in my house, right?
It's big and bulky and ugly.
THIS is surrounded by gold itself.
gold = barnwood.
THIS is a safe I could get on board with!
Printable of the week:
This was part of our "Year of Printables" gift post.
See the rest HERE.
Favorite meal of the week:
Our Healthy CrockPot Chicken Enchilada Soup! We took a few recipes we found online, made them healthier and quicker, with less ingredients! Nothin' easier than throwing a bunch of stuff in a crockpot! Am I right!?
Thanks for hanging out with us today!
We hope you stop by again soon!
Follow us on Instagram